Alessandro Corucci was born in Pisa, August 1, 1976. He received the Laurea degree in telecommunications engineering from the University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy in 2003.
His main activities include analysis of the electromagnetic propagation in complex environments, wireless channel modeling, antennas simulation, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) issues.
Actually he is PEM (Project Engineering Manager) of project regarding the simulation, surveys and measurements of EMC/EMI issues aboard ships.
In the last years he managed several projects related to:
- Electromagnetic environmental monitoring;
- Simulation and prototyping of innovative radiating elements;
- VLF antennas and propagation simulation;
- Antennas on platform analysis;
- Localization plans antennas for municipalities.